Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8
You can find below details on how to uninstall Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 from your computerGsmServer
. You can find out more on GsmServer or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 at http://pegasusbox.com
. Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Pegasus directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Pegasus\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8. Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8's primary file takes about 13.26 MB (13899776 bytes) and is named Pegasus.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8. They take 14.39 MB (15089950
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- Pegasus.exe (13.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,003.28 KB)
This data is about Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 version 1.3.8
Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 is an application offered by the software company GsmServer. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8". If it is installed on your PC the Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://pegasusbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Pegasus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8.
8. After uninstalling Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 by GsmServer from your PC, nor are we saying that Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 by GsmServer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pegasus version Pegasus 1.3.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:09:47.563