Peers r622 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Peers r622 from your computerInetra
. More information on Inetra can be found here
. You can read more about on Peers r622 at http://www.cn.ru/peers/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Peers r622's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers\unins000.exe. Peers.exe is the Peers r622's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.89 MB (5131672 bytes) on disk.
Peers r622 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.82 MB (6105337
bytes) on disk.
- Peers.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (733.43 KB)
- VLCPortable.exe (99.16 KB)
- vlc.exe (118.25 KB)
The current page applies to Peers r622 version 1.0.622.0
When planning to uninstall Peers r622 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Peers r622:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8HZZ10QV\peers_static2.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9KR7PEAE\peers_static2.css
Peers r622 is an application by the software company Inetra. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Peers r622 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Peers r622 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Peers r622 or simply click the Search field and type in "Peers r622". The Peers r622 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Peers r622 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Peers r622, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peers r622:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cn.ru/peers/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Peers r622.
8. After removing Peers r622, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Peers r622 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Peers r622 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peers r622 by Inetra from your PC, we are not saying that Peers r622 by Inetra is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peers r622 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:08:12.220