Peers r462 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Peers r462 from your computerNovotelecom
. You can read more on Novotelecom or check for application updates here
. More details about Peers r462 can be found at http://www.cn.ru/peers/
. Usually the Peers r462 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Peers r462 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Peers.exe and its approximative size is 4.89 MB (5131672 bytes).
Peers r462 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.72 MB (5998920
bytes) on disk.
- AVIPreview.exe (132.00 KB)
- Peers.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (714.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 462
of Peers r462.
Peers r462 is a program offered by Novotelecom. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Peers r462 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Peers r462 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Peers r462 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Peers r462". The Peers r462 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Peers r462 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Peers r462, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peers r462:
- The publisher is: http://www.cn.ru/peers/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peers\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Peers r462.
8. After uninstalling Peers r462, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Peers r462 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Peers r462 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peers r462 by Novotelecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Peers r462 by Novotelecom is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peers r462 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:37:29.030