Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena
Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena from your PCMPS Broadband AB
. Take a look here
for more details on MPS Broadband AB. More details about Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena can be found at http://www.mpsbroadband.com/
. Usually the Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Peer2View folder, depending on the user's option during install. Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Peer2View\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 200.03 KB (204832 bytes) on disk and is called Peer2ViewClient.exe.
The executable files below are part of Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2959672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Add_FW_Rule.exe (190.53 KB)
- Peer2ViewClient.exe (200.03 KB)
- Remove_FW_Rule.exe (190.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (214.03 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- cefclient.exe (544.00 KB)
- cefplayer.exe (443.00 KB)
- consolePlayer.exe (13.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.2.
of Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena.
Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena is a program by the software company MPS Broadband AB. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena or simply click the Search feature and type in "Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena". If it exists on your system the Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena app will be found automatically. When you click Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena:
- The software company is: http://www.mpsbroadband.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Peer2View\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena.
8. After removing Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena by MPS Broadband AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena by MPS Broadband AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Peer2View Client 2013.2.LiveArena supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 19:45:02.303