You can find on this page details on how to remove PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] from your computerOPTLYNX
. Take a look here
for more info on OPTLYNX. Detailed information about PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] can be found at https://www.optmedia.jp/summary/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PeekPassword+ folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) on disk and is titled PkPwd+.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア]. They take 340.00 KB (348160
bytes) on disk.
This info is about PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] version 1.00.0000
PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] is an application offered by the software company OPTLYNX. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア]". The PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア]:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.optmedia.jp/summary/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア].
8. After removing PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] by OPTLYNX from your PC, nor are we saying that PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] by OPTLYNX is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PeekPassword+ [オプトメディア] in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 10:13:46.377