Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0
Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 from your PCWild Systems
. You can find out more on Wild Systems or check for application updates here
. Further information about Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 can be found at http://www.breedmate.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0. PedX64.exe is the Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.73 MB (3911168 bytes) on disk.
Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.78 MB (3960671
bytes) on disk.
- PedX64.exe (3.73 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.34 KB)
This page is about Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 version 6.6.0
Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 is an application marketed by Wild Systems. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0". The Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.breedmate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0.
8. After removing Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 by Wild Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 by Wild Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:44:28.377