Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 from your computerWild Systems
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Wild Systems. More details about the software Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 can be seen at http://www.breedmate.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21. PedX64.exe is the Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21's main executable file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3704832 bytes) on disk.
Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3754335
bytes) on disk.
- PedX64.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.21
of Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21.
Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 is a program released by Wild Systems. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21". The Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 app will be found very quickly. After you click Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.breedmate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PedX64\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21.
8. After uninstalling Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 by Wild Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 by Wild Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pedigree Explorer 6.4.21 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:30:21.477