Pedal Customizer 2.2.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 from your computerNeunaber Technology, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Neunaber Technology, LLC. More data about the app Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 can be found at http://neunaber.net/
. Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Pedal Customizer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Pedal Customizer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 662.50 KB (678400 bytes) on disk and is named Pedal Customizer.exe.
Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.39 MB (1452705
bytes) on disk:
- Pedal Customizer.exe (662.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (756.16 KB)
This web page is about Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 version 2.2.0
Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 is a program offered by Neunaber Technology, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pedal Customizer 2.2.0". If it exists on your system the Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pedal Customizer 2.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pedal Customizer 2.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://neunaber.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\neunaber audio effects\Pedal Customizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pedal Customizer 2.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Pedal Customizer 2.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 by Neunaber Technology, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 by Neunaber Technology, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pedal Customizer 2.2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:27:25.067