Pedal 1.31 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pedal 1.31 from your systemPADT, Inc
. More info about PADT, Inc can be seen here
. More details about Pedal 1.31 can be seen at http://www.padtinc.com/
. Pedal 1.31 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PADT, Inc folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Pedal 1.31's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PADT, Inc\unins000.exe". Pedal.exe is the Pedal 1.31's main executable file and it occupies about 9.19 MB (9638400 bytes) on disk.
Pedal 1.31 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.53 MB (13135454
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Pedal.exe (9.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.49 KB)
- searchengine.exe (1.08 MB)
- crashreporter.exe (115.50 KB)
- js.exe (846.50 KB)
- mangle.exe (5.00 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (10.00 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (34.00 KB)
- updater.exe (126.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (18.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (92.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (64.50 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (25.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (20.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (13.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (88.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (113.50 KB)
This web page is about Pedal 1.31 version 1.31
Pedal 1.31 is an application by PADT, Inc. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Pedal 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Pedal 1.31 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pedal 1.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pedal 1.31". If it is installed on your PC the Pedal 1.31 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pedal 1.31 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pedal 1.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pedal 1.31:
- The publisher is: http://www.padtinc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PADT, Inc\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pedal 1.31.
8. After removing Pedal 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pedal 1.31 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pedal 1.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pedal 1.31 by PADT, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Pedal 1.31 by PADT, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pedal 1.31 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 09:46:18.687