Peace Duke 1.0
Peace Duke 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Peace Duke 1.0 from your systemFalcoware, Inc.
. You can read more on Falcoware, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Peace Duke 1.0 at http://www.Freegamia.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Peace Duke folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Peace Duke 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Peace Duke\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 14.46 MB (15165440 bytes) on disk and is named PeaceDuke.exe.
Peace Duke 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.62 MB (16374993
bytes) on disk.
- PeaceDuke.exe (14.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Peace Duke 1.0.
Peace Duke 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Falcoware, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Peace Duke 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Peace Duke 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Peace Duke 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Peace Duke 1.0". The Peace Duke 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Peace Duke 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Peace Duke 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Peace Duke 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Freegamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Peace Duke\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Peace Duke 1.0.
8. After removing Peace Duke 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Peace Duke 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Peace Duke 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peace Duke 1.0 by Falcoware, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Peace Duke 1.0 by Falcoware, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Peace Duke 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 17:15:09.033