PeaZip 7.3.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PeaZip 7.3.1 from your systemGiorgio Tani
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Giorgio Tani. You can get more details on PeaZip 7.3.1 at https://www.peazip.org
. PeaZip 7.3.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PeaZip 7.3.1. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.10 MB (7440384 bytes) on disk and is labeled peazip.exe.
PeaZip 7.3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.29 MB (20228005
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- peazip.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- pea.exe (2.82 MB)
- peazip-configuration.exe (592.21 KB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
- Arc.exe (3.65 MB)
- brotli.exe (819.95 KB)
- lpaq8.exe (28.50 KB)
- paq8o.exe (54.00 KB)
- bcm.exe (140.00 KB)
- strip.exe (128.50 KB)
- upx.exe (395.00 KB)
- zpaq.exe (1.04 MB)
- zstd.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.1
of PeaZip 7.3.1.
PeaZip 7.3.1 is an application by the software company Giorgio Tani. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase PeaZip 7.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PeaZip 7.3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PeaZip 7.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PeaZip 7.3.1". If it exists on your system the PeaZip 7.3.1 program will be found automatically. When you click PeaZip 7.3.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PeaZip 7.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeaZip 7.3.1:
- The software company is: https://www.peazip.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PeaZip 7.3.1.
8. After removing PeaZip 7.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PeaZip 7.3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PeaZip 7.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PeaZip 7.3.1 by Giorgio Tani from your PC, nor are we saying that PeaZip 7.3.1 by Giorgio Tani is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PeaZip 7.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 23:59:58.837