This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PeaZip 1.11 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PeaZip 1.11 from your systemGiorgio Tani
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Giorgio Tani. You can get more details related to PeaZip 1.11 at http://peazip.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PeaZip 1.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 509.50 KB (521728 bytes) on disk and is called peazip.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PeaZip 1.11. They take about 3.40 MB (3564985
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- peazip.exe (509.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.77 KB)
- gwrap.exe (363.00 KB)
- pea.exe (467.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- Arc.exe (613.00 KB)
- lpaq1.exe (7.50 KB)
- lpaq5.exe (8.16 KB)
- paq8f.exe (49.50 KB)
- paq8jd.exe (51.50 KB)
- paq8l.exe (52.50 KB)
- paq8o.exe (54.00 KB)
- quad.exe (64.00 KB)
- strip.exe (128.50 KB)
- upx.exe (263.00 KB)
This page is about PeaZip 1.11 version 1.11
PeaZip 1.11 is a program released by Giorgio Tani. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PeaZip 1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PeaZip 1.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PeaZip 1.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PeaZip 1.11". If it exists on your system the PeaZip 1.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PeaZip 1.11 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PeaZip 1.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeaZip 1.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://peazip.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PeaZip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PeaZip 1.11.
8. After removing PeaZip 1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PeaZip 1.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PeaZip 1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PeaZip 1.11 by Giorgio Tani from your computer, nor are we saying that PeaZip 1.11 by Giorgio Tani is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PeaZip 1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-12 18:18:40.763