This page is about PdfPro100 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PdfPro100 from your PCPdfPro100
. More data about PdfPro100 can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AppMaster folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PdfPro100 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AppMaster\AppMaster.exe uninstall force://uninstall?guid=PdfPro100. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AppMaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.01 MB (2112520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PdfPro100. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2112520
bytes) on disk.
This info is about PdfPro100 version 10.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PdfPro100:
When planning to uninstall PdfPro100 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove PdfPro100:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\72F3HTL7\baseapp.pdfpro100.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\PdfPro100.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\pdfpro100.com
PdfPro100 is an application marketed by the software company PdfPro100. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PdfPro100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PdfPro100 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PdfPro100 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PdfPro100". If it is installed on your PC the PdfPro100 app will be found automatically. When you click PdfPro100 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PdfPro100, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PdfPro100.
8. After uninstalling PdfPro100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PdfPro100 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PdfPro100 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PdfPro100 by PdfPro100 from your PC, nor are we saying that PdfPro100 by PdfPro100 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PdfPro100 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 23:21:51.117