This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 from your systemGAF
. Take a look here
for more information on GAF. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PdfBookShuffler directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PdfBookShuffler\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Pdfbooklet.exe and occupies 1.07 MB (1118426 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1. They occupy 2.83 MB (2970197
bytes) on disk.
- Pdfbooklet.exe (1.07 MB)
- Pdfshuffler.exe (1.03 MB)
- Unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- W9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 version 2.2.1
PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 is an application marketed by the software company GAF. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1". If it exists on your system the PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1.
8. After uninstalling PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 by GAF from your computer, nor are we saying that PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 by GAF is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PdfBookShuffler 2.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:48:47.970