PdaNet for Android 1.12
This info is about PdaNet for Android 1.12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PdaNet for Android 1.12 from your PCJune Fabrics Technology Inc
. Further information on June Fabrics Technology Inc can be seen here
. Click on http://www.junefabrics.com
to get more information about PdaNet for Android 1.12 on June Fabrics Technology Inc's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PdaNet for Android folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. PdaNet for Android 1.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PdaNet for Android\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk and is called PdaNetPC.exe.
The executables below are part of PdaNet for Android 1.12. They occupy an average of 1.06 MB (1115121
bytes) on disk.
- drvins.exe (148.00 KB)
- PdaNetPC.exe (164.00 KB)
- PnHelp.exe (109.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of PdaNet for Android 1.12.
PdaNet for Android 1.12 is a program by June Fabrics Technology Inc. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove PdaNet for Android 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PdaNet for Android 1.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PdaNet for Android 1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "PdaNet for Android 1.12". If it exists on your system the PdaNet for Android 1.12 application will be found automatically. When you click PdaNet for Android 1.12 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PdaNet for Android 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PdaNet for Android 1.12:
- The software company is: http://www.junefabrics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PdaNet for Android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PdaNet for Android 1.12.
8. After removing PdaNet for Android 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PdaNet for Android 1.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PdaNet for Android 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PdaNet for Android 1.12 by June Fabrics Technology Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that PdaNet for Android 1.12 by June Fabrics Technology Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PdaNet for Android 1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 22:10:07.767