This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PcMedik for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PcMedik from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PcMedik on PGWARE LLC's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PcMedik directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PcMedik by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PcMedik\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PcMedik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.79 MB (3973864 bytes) on disk.
PcMedik is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.01 MB (5253552
bytes) on disk:
- PcMedik.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about PcMedik version 18.104.22.1682
alone. Click on the links below for other PcMedik versions:
...click to view all...
PcMedik is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PcMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PcMedik from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PcMedik or simply activate the Search field and type in "PcMedik". If it exists on your system the PcMedik program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PcMedik in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PcMedik, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PcMedik:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PcMedik\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PcMedik.
8. After removing PcMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PcMedik that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PcMedik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PcMedik by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PcMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PcMedik in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 23:57:41.437