This page is about PcBasic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PcBasic from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the PcBasic program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove PcBasic. SelfService.exe is the PcBasic's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PcBasic. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
PcBasic is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PcBasic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PcBasic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PcBasic or simply click the Search field and type in "PcBasic". If it is installed on your PC the PcBasic application will be found automatically. After you select PcBasic in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PcBasic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PcBasic.
8. After removing PcBasic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PcBasic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PcBasic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PcBasic by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that PcBasic by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PcBasic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:31:28.977