This page is about PcBasic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PcBasic from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the PcBasic program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove PcBasic. SelfService.exe is the PcBasic's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PcBasic. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
PcBasic is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PcBasic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PcBasic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PcBasic or simply click the Search feature and type in "PcBasic". The PcBasic application will be found automatically. After you click PcBasic in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PcBasic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PcBasic.
8. After removing PcBasic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PcBasic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PcBasic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PcBasic by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that PcBasic by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PcBasic supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:31:28.977