Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1
Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 from your computerJacek Pazera
. Take a look here
for more information on Jacek Pazera. Click on http://www.pazera-software.com/
to get more details about Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 on Jacek Pazera's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1's main file takes about 1.39 MB (1455080 bytes) and is called AudioExtractor.exe.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.89 MB (3035481
bytes) on disk:
- AudioExtractor.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (123.00 KB)
- ffplay.exe (148.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1\AudioExtractor.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1\profiles\__Last.ini
Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 is an application marketed by the software company Jacek Pazera. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.pazera-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pazera-software\Audio_Extractor_2.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1.
8. After removing Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 by Jacek Pazera from your PC, nor are we saying that Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 by Jacek Pazera is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:38:14.943