This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Paytm Wallet for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Paytm Wallet from your systemPaytm Wallet
. Additional info about Paytm Wallet can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Paytm Wallet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the Paytm Wallet's primary executable file and it takes around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Paytm Wallet contains of the executables below. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Paytm Wallet.
Paytm Wallet is a program marketed by the software company Paytm Wallet. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Paytm Wallet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Paytm Wallet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Paytm Wallet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Paytm Wallet". If it is installed on your PC the Paytm Wallet app will be found very quickly. When you click Paytm Wallet in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Paytm Wallet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Paytm Wallet.
8. After uninstalling Paytm Wallet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Paytm Wallet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paytm Wallet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Paytm Wallet by Paytm Wallet from your computer, nor are we saying that Paytm Wallet by Paytm Wallet is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Paytm Wallet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:00:26.000