This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Payroll for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Payroll from your PCGZ Storm
. You can read more on GZ Storm or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Payroll can be seen at http://astrojone.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Payroll folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Payroll by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Payroll.exe is the Payroll's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.86 MB (4046336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Payroll. They take about 5.95 MB (6243643
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- Payroll.exe (3.86 MB)
- PayrollLauncher.exe (1.81 MB)
Payroll is an application released by the software company GZ Storm. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Payroll is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Payroll from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Payroll or simply click the Search field and type in "Payroll". The Payroll program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Payroll in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Payroll, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Payroll:
- The web site of the program is: http://astrojone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Payroll.
8. After removing Payroll, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Payroll which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Payroll using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Payroll by GZ Storm from your PC, nor are we saying that Payroll by GZ Storm is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Payroll supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 06:32:14.837