Paymee V4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Paymee V4 from your computerSapro Systems
. You can find out more on Sapro Systems or check for application updates here
. Please open www.PaymentApplication.com
if you want to read more on Paymee V4 on Sapro Systems's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sapro Systems Paymee V4 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sapro Systems Paymee V4\Paymee V4 Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Paymee V4. Paymee V4 Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 193.53 KB (198174 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Paymee V4. They occupy about 327.25 KB (335102
bytes) on disk.
- getLatestPaymeeV4.exe (25.43 KB)
- IsExcelRunning.exe (21.43 KB)
- Paymee V4 Uninstaller.exe (193.53 KB)
- RegAddin.exe (37.43 KB)
- unRegPaymee.exe (49.43 KB)
The current page applies to Paymee V4 version 4.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Paymee V4:
Paymee V4 is an application offered by the software company Sapro Systems. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Paymee V4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Paymee V4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Paymee V4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Paymee V4". The Paymee V4 application will be found automatically. After you click Paymee V4 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Paymee V4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Paymee V4:
- The software company is: www.PaymentApplication.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sapro Systems Paymee V4\Paymee V4 Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Paymee V4.
8. After removing Paymee V4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Paymee V4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Paymee V4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Paymee V4 by Sapro Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Paymee V4 by Sapro Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Paymee V4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 14:06:32.807