PayPal _ Portefeuille
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PayPal _ Portefeuille for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PayPal _ Portefeuille from your PCPayPal _ Portefeuille
. Open here
where you can find out more on PayPal _ Portefeuille. PayPal _ Portefeuille is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, subject to the user's option. PayPal _ Portefeuille's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. PayPal _ Portefeuille's main file takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
PayPal _ Portefeuille is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This data is about PayPal _ Portefeuille version 1.0
PayPal _ Portefeuille is an application offered by PayPal _ Portefeuille. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase PayPal _ Portefeuille is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PayPal _ Portefeuille from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PayPal _ Portefeuille or simply activate the Search field and type in "PayPal _ Portefeuille". The PayPal _ Portefeuille app will be found automatically. After you select PayPal _ Portefeuille in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PayPal _ Portefeuille, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PayPal _ Portefeuille.
8. After removing PayPal _ Portefeuille, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PayPal _ Portefeuille which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PayPal _ Portefeuille using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PayPal _ Portefeuille by PayPal _ Portefeuille from your PC, nor are we saying that PayPal _ Portefeuille by PayPal _ Portefeuille is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PayPal _ Portefeuille supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:59:10.840