PayPal Plug-In is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PayPal Plug-In from your computerPayPal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PayPal. Please follow www.paypal.com
if you want to read more on PayPal Plug-In on PayPal's website. Usually the PayPal Plug-In application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PayPal\PayPal Plug-In directory, depending on the user's option during install. RBroker.exe is the PayPal Plug-In's primary executable file and it takes close to 104.50 KB (107008 bytes) on disk.
PayPal Plug-In is comprised of the following executables which occupy 104.50 KB (107008
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to PayPal Plug-In version 126.96.36.199
only. For other PayPal Plug-In versions please click below:
PayPal Plug-In is an application marketed by PayPal. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PayPal Plug-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PayPal Plug-In with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PayPal Plug-In or simply click the Search field and type in "PayPal Plug-In". The PayPal Plug-In app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PayPal Plug-In in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PayPal Plug-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PayPal Plug-In.
8. After uninstalling PayPal Plug-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PayPal Plug-In which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PayPal Plug-In with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PayPal Plug-In by PayPal from your computer, nor are we saying that PayPal Plug-In by PayPal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PayPal Plug-In supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 06:26:04.937