Pay&Go Servidor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pay&Go Servidor from your systemSETIS Automação e Sistemas Ltda.
. Open here
for more details on SETIS Automação e Sistemas Ltda.. Usually the Pay&Go Servidor program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SETIS\Pay&Go Servidor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Pay&Go Servidor is "C:\Program Files\SETIS\Pay&Go Servidor\Uninstall.exe". Pay&Go Servidor's primary file takes around 519.53 KB (532000 bytes) and its name is PGMngr.exe.
Pay&Go Servidor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 868.68 KB (889525
bytes) on disk.
- PGMngr.exe (519.53 KB)
- PGTerm.exe (260.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Pay&Go Servidor. Click on the links below for other Pay&Go Servidor versions:
...click to view all...
Pay&Go Servidor is a program released by the software company SETIS Automação e Sistemas Ltda.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pay&Go Servidor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pay&Go Servidor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pay&Go Servidor or simply click the Search field and type in "Pay&Go Servidor". If it exists on your system the Pay&Go Servidor application will be found very quickly. When you select Pay&Go Servidor in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pay&Go Servidor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pay&Go Servidor.
8. After uninstalling Pay&Go Servidor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pay&Go Servidor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pay&Go Servidor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pay&Go Servidor by SETIS Automação e Sistemas Ltda. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pay&Go Servidor by SETIS Automação e Sistemas Ltda. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pay&Go Servidor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:13:31.740