You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Patterns for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Patterns from your PCLinden Lab
. You can read more on Linden Lab or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.buildpatterns.com
if you want to read more on Patterns on Linden Lab's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Patterns directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Patterns is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Patterns's main file takes about 10.77 MB (11289040 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Patterns. They take about 10.77 MB (11289040
bytes) on disk.
Patterns is an application marketed by Linden Lab. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Patterns is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Patterns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Patterns or simply click the Search field and type in "Patterns". If it exists on your system the Patterns app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Patterns in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Patterns, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Patterns:
- The software company is: http://www.buildpatterns.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Patterns.
8. After uninstalling Patterns, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Patterns that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Patterns using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Patterns by Linden Lab from your PC, we are not saying that Patterns by Linden Lab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Patterns supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:21:56.747