PatternExplorer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PatternExplorer from your computerPatternExplorer
. You can find out more on PatternExplorer or check for application updates here
. More details about the program PatternExplorer can be found at http://www.PatternExplorer.com
. PatternExplorer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing PatternExplorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer\PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PatternExplorer Activator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1713664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PatternExplorer. They occupy 3.58 MB (3751031
bytes) on disk.
- PatternExplorer Activator.exe (1.63 MB)
- PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe (169.62 KB)
- x64_HWFP.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50
of PatternExplorer. You can find below info on other versions of PatternExplorer:
PatternExplorer is an application by PatternExplorer. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove PatternExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PatternExplorer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PatternExplorer or simply click the Search field and type in "PatternExplorer". If it exists on your system the PatternExplorer app will be found automatically. When you click PatternExplorer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PatternExplorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PatternExplorer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PatternExplorer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer\PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PatternExplorer.
8. After removing PatternExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PatternExplorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PatternExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PatternExplorer by PatternExplorer from your PC, nor are we saying that PatternExplorer by PatternExplorer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PatternExplorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:12:02.283