PatternExplorer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PatternExplorer from your computerPatternExplorer
. You can find out more on PatternExplorer or check for application updates here
. More details about the program PatternExplorer can be found at http://www.PatternExplorer.com
. PatternExplorer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing PatternExplorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer\PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PatternExplorer Activator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.63 MB (1713664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PatternExplorer. They occupy 3.58 MB (3751031
bytes) on disk.
- PatternExplorer Activator.exe (1.63 MB)
- PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe (169.62 KB)
- x64_HWFP.exe (1.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50
of PatternExplorer. You can find below info on other versions of PatternExplorer:
PatternExplorer is an application by PatternExplorer. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove PatternExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PatternExplorer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PatternExplorer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PatternExplorer". If it is installed on your PC the PatternExplorer program will be found automatically. When you select PatternExplorer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PatternExplorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PatternExplorer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PatternExplorer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PatternExplorer\PatternExplorer Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PatternExplorer.
8. After removing PatternExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PatternExplorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PatternExplorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PatternExplorer by PatternExplorer from your PC, nor are we saying that PatternExplorer by PatternExplorer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PatternExplorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:12:02.283