You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pattaizer v184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Pattaizer v220.127.116.11 from your computerAPP Helmond
. More data about APP Helmond can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mosaizer.com/
if you want to read more on Pattaizer v18.104.22.168 on APP Helmond's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\APP\Pattaizer folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Pattaizer v22.214.171.124 is "C:\Program Files\APP\Pattaizer\unins000.exe". Pattaizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.46 MB (6773760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Pattaizer v126.96.36.199. They occupy 7.16 MB (7509672
bytes) on disk.
- Pattaizer.exe (6.46 MB)
- Unins000.exe (718.66 KB)
This data is about Pattaizer v188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Pattaizer v220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company APP Helmond. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Pattaizer v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pattaizer v22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pattaizer v126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pattaizer v188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Pattaizer v184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pattaizer v220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pattaizer v18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pattaizer v22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.mosaizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\APP\Pattaizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pattaizer v126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Pattaizer v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pattaizer v184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pattaizer v220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pattaizer v18.104.22.168 by APP Helmond from your PC, we are not saying that Pattaizer v22.214.171.124 by APP Helmond is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pattaizer v126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:47:18.860