This info is about PatrolSystem Uninstall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PatrolSystem Uninstall from your systemPatrolSystem
. Further information on PatrolSystem can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PatrolSystem directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PatrolSystem Uninstall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PatrolSystem\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Patrol.exe is the PatrolSystem Uninstall's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.66 MB (1744896 bytes) on disk.
PatrolSystem Uninstall contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1830943
bytes) on disk.
- Patrol.exe (1.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.7
of PatrolSystem Uninstall.
PatrolSystem Uninstall is a program released by PatrolSystem. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall PatrolSystem Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PatrolSystem Uninstall from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PatrolSystem Uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "PatrolSystem Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the PatrolSystem Uninstall application will be found very quickly. After you select PatrolSystem Uninstall in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PatrolSystem Uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PatrolSystem Uninstall.
8. After removing PatrolSystem Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PatrolSystem Uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PatrolSystem Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PatrolSystem Uninstall by PatrolSystem from your computer, nor are we saying that PatrolSystem Uninstall by PatrolSystem is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PatrolSystem Uninstall in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 15:27:38.780