Patrician IV is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Patrician IV from your systemPrey.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Prey.. More details about the program Patrician IV can be found at http://www.rustorka.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Patrician IV folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Patrician IV is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Patrician IV\unins000.exe".
Patrician IV is comprised of the following executables which take 1.03 MB (1076220
bytes) on disk:
Patrician IV is an application by the software company Prey.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Patrician IV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Patrician IV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Patrician IV or simply click the Search feature and type in "Patrician IV". If it is installed on your PC the Patrician IV program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Patrician IV in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Patrician IV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Patrician IV:
- The publisher is: http://www.rustorka.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Patrician IV\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Patrician IV.
8. After removing Patrician IV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Patrician IV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Patrician IV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Patrician IV by Prey. from your computer, we are not saying that Patrician IV by Prey. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Patrician IV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130