Patient Files 6.0 Pro
Patient Files 6.0 Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Patient Files 6.0 Pro from your systemEasy Clinic Software
. More data about Easy Clinic Software can be read here
. Click on www.easyclinicsoftware.com
to get more information about Patient Files 6.0 Pro on Easy Clinic Software's website. Patient Files 6.0 Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Easy Clinic Software\Patient Files folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro. The program's main executable file is named UnDeploy.exe and it has a size of 147.50 KB (151040 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Patient Files 6.0 Pro. They take about 147.50 KB (151040
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Patient Files 6.0 Pro version 6.0
Patient Files 6.0 Pro is a program offered by Easy Clinic Software. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Patient Files 6.0 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Patient Files 6.0 Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Patient Files 6.0 Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Patient Files 6.0 Pro". If it exists on your system the Patient Files 6.0 Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Patient Files 6.0 Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Patient Files 6.0 Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Patient Files 6.0 Pro:
- The software company is: www.easyclinicsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro.
8. After uninstalling Patient Files 6.0 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Patient Files 6.0 Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Patient Files 6.0 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro by Easy Clinic Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Patient Files 6.0 Pro by Easy Clinic Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Patient Files 6.0 Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 14:49:48.873