Path Copy Copy 2.1
Path Copy Copy 2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1 from your PCCharles Lechasseur
. Go over here
for more details on Charles Lechasseur. Please open http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
if you want to read more on Path Copy Copy 2.1 on Charles Lechasseur's website. Path Copy Copy 2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1. The program's main executable file occupies 679.34 KB (695642 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of Path Copy Copy 2.1. They take an average of 679.34 KB (695642
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Path Copy Copy 2.1.
Path Copy Copy 2.1 is an application released by Charles Lechasseur. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Path Copy Copy 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Path Copy Copy 2.1". If it exists on your system the Path Copy Copy 2.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Path Copy Copy 2.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Path Copy Copy 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Path Copy Copy 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.1.
8. After removing Path Copy Copy 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Path Copy Copy 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Path Copy Copy 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 by Charles Lechasseur from your computer, we are not saying that Path Copy Copy 2.1 by Charles Lechasseur is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Path Copy Copy 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 08:52:01.673