Path Copy Copy 2.0
Path Copy Copy 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.0 from your systemCharles Lechasseur
. Open here
where you can find out more on Charles Lechasseur. Click on http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
to get more information about Path Copy Copy 2.0 on Charles Lechasseur's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 679.34 KB (695642 bytes).
The executables below are part of Path Copy Copy 2.0. They occupy an average of 679.34 KB (695642
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Path Copy Copy 2.0.
Path Copy Copy 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Charles Lechasseur. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Path Copy Copy 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Path Copy Copy 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Path Copy Copy 2.0". If it exists on your system the Path Copy Copy 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Path Copy Copy 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Path Copy Copy 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Path Copy Copy 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.codeplex.com/pathcopycopy
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Path Copy Copy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Path Copy Copy 2.0.
8. After removing Path Copy Copy 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Path Copy Copy 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Path Copy Copy 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Path Copy Copy 2.0 by Charles Lechasseur from your computer, we are not saying that Path Copy Copy 2.0 by Charles Lechasseur is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Path Copy Copy 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:00:09.263