PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 from your systemAmphora Research
. More information about Amphora Research can be read here
. PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Amphora Research PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 v1.0 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Amphora Research PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 v1.0\UNINSTAL.EXE" "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Amphora Research PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 v1.0\INSTALL.LOG" "Amphora Research PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 v1.0 Uninstall". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7's primary file takes about 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and its name is Uninstal.EXE.
The following executables are installed along with PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7. They take about 128.00 KB (131072
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 version 1.0
PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 is a program by the software company Amphora Research. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7". If it is installed on your PC the PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 application will be found very quickly. When you select PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7.
8. After uninstalling PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 by Amphora Research from your PC, nor are we saying that PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 by Amphora Research is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PatentSafe - EU A4 Win7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:00:42.550