Patchworker version 0.2
Patchworker version 0.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Patchworker version 0.2 from your computerDigitalsquid
. Take a look here
for more information on Digitalsquid. Click on http://digitalsquid.co.uk/patchworker
to get more data about Patchworker version 0.2 on Digitalsquid's website. Patchworker version 0.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Patchworker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Patchworker version 0.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Patchworker\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 709.78 KB (726814 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Patchworker version 0.2. They take about 709.78 KB (726814
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.2
of Patchworker version 0.2.
Patchworker version 0.2 is an application offered by Digitalsquid. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Patchworker version 0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Patchworker version 0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Patchworker version 0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Patchworker version 0.2". If it is installed on your PC the Patchworker version 0.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Patchworker version 0.2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Patchworker version 0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Patchworker version 0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://digitalsquid.co.uk/patchworker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Patchworker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Patchworker version 0.2.
8. After removing Patchworker version 0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Patchworker version 0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Patchworker version 0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Patchworker version 0.2 by Digitalsquid from your computer, we are not saying that Patchworker version 0.2 by Digitalsquid is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Patchworker version 0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-24 17:30:14.450