This web page is about Patchwork 3.17.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Patchwork 3.17.7 from your PCSecure Scuttlebutt Consortium
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium. Patchwork 3.17.7 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\ssb-patchwork directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Patchwork 3.17.7 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\ssb-patchwork\Uninstall Patchwork.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Patchwork.exe and its approximative size is 95.65 MB (100293632 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Patchwork 3.17.7. They take about 96.30 MB (100977511
bytes) on disk.
- Patchwork.exe (95.65 MB)
- Uninstall Patchwork.exe (490.35 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
The current page applies to Patchwork 3.17.7 version 3.17.7
Patchwork 3.17.7 is an application marketed by the software company Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Patchwork 3.17.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Patchwork 3.17.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Patchwork 3.17.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Patchwork 3.17.7". If it exists on your system the Patchwork 3.17.7 app will be found automatically. When you click Patchwork 3.17.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Patchwork 3.17.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Patchwork 3.17.7.
8. After removing Patchwork 3.17.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Patchwork 3.17.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Patchwork 3.17.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Patchwork 3.17.7 by Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium from your computer, we are not saying that Patchwork 3.17.7 by Secure Scuttlebutt Consortium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Patchwork 3.17.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:58:13.843