PatchWork is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PatchWork from your computerTeam V.R
. More info about Team V.R can be found here
. Click on http://www.bluecataudio.com
to get more information about PatchWork on Team V.R's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Blue Cat Audio\PatchWork folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PatchWork by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Blue Cat Audio\PatchWork\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PatchWork's primary file takes around 1.22 MB (1278095 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PatchWork. They occupy 1.22 MB (1278095
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to PatchWork version 2.0
only. Click on the links below for other PatchWork versions:
PatchWork is a program by the software company Team V.R. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove PatchWork is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PatchWork from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PatchWork or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PatchWork". The PatchWork app will be found automatically. When you select PatchWork in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PatchWork, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PatchWork:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bluecataudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blue Cat Audio\PatchWork\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PatchWork.
8. After removing PatchWork, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PatchWork which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PatchWork with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PatchWork by Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that PatchWork by Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PatchWork supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 07:08:17.860