PatchOnClick is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PatchOnClick from your computer2BrightSparks
. You can read more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.2BrightSparks.com
if you want to read more on PatchOnClick on 2BrightSparks's website. PatchOnClick is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\PatchOnClick directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PatchOnClick is C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\PatchOnClick\unins000.exe. PatchOnClick's primary file takes about 9.13 MB (9576928 bytes) and is named PatchOnClick64.exe.
PatchOnClick is composed of the following executables which take 37.03 MB (38829856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PatchEXE.exe (4.21 MB)
- PatchEXE64.exe (6.65 MB)
- PatchOnClick.exe (5.89 MB)
- PatchOnClick64.exe (9.13 MB)
- POC.exe (3.83 MB)
- POC64.exe (6.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PatchOnClick version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other PatchOnClick versions:
PatchOnClick is an application by 2BrightSparks. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove PatchOnClick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PatchOnClick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PatchOnClick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PatchOnClick". If it is installed on your PC the PatchOnClick program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PatchOnClick in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PatchOnClick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PatchOnClick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\PatchOnClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PatchOnClick.
8. After uninstalling PatchOnClick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PatchOnClick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PatchOnClick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PatchOnClick by 2BrightSparks from your PC, nor are we saying that PatchOnClick by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PatchOnClick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 05:17:14.803