Pastello version 1.0.0
Pastello version 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pastello version 1.0.0 from your computerJixiPix Software
. Further information on JixiPix Software can be found here
. More information about Pastello version 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.jixipix.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\uninst folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Pastello version 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\uninst\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Pastello version 1.0.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pastello version 1.0.0. They take an average of 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Pastello version 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Pastello version 1.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company JixiPix Software. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Pastello version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pastello version 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pastello version 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pastello version 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Pastello version 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Pastello version 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pastello version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pastello version 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jixipix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pastello version 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Pastello version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pastello version 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pastello version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pastello version 1.0.0 by JixiPix Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Pastello version 1.0.0 by JixiPix Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pastello version 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:06:03.443