PasswordYeti version 18.104.22.168
PasswordYeti version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PasswordYeti version 126.96.36.199 from your PCBeBetterOrganized GmbH
. You can find out more on BeBetterOrganized GmbH or check for application updates here
. More data about the software PasswordYeti version 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.yetibuzu.de/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yetibuzu\PasswordYeti directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PasswordYeti version 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yetibuzu\PasswordYeti\unins000.exe". PasswordYeti.exe is the PasswordYeti version 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2130944 bytes) on disk.
PasswordYeti version 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.24 MB (3395496
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- PasswordYeti.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PasswordYeti version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
PasswordYeti version 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company BeBetterOrganized GmbH. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PasswordYeti version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PasswordYeti version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PasswordYeti version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordYeti version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the PasswordYeti version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you select PasswordYeti version 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PasswordYeti version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PasswordYeti version 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.yetibuzu.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yetibuzu\PasswordYeti\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PasswordYeti version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling PasswordYeti version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PasswordYeti version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordYeti version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PasswordYeti version 184.108.40.206 by BeBetterOrganized GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that PasswordYeti version 220.127.116.11 by BeBetterOrganized GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PasswordYeti version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 14:46:57.547