PasswordViewer 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PasswordViewer 2.0 from your computerPCDiskTools Inc
. More information on PCDiskTools Inc can be found here
. Please follow http://www.PCDiskTools.com/
if you want to read more on PasswordViewer 2.0 on PCDiskTools Inc's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PasswordViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PasswordViewer 2.0 is C:\Program Files\PasswordViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk and is labeled PasswordViewer.exe.
PasswordViewer 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 991.28 KB (1015066
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordViewer.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to PasswordViewer 2.0 version 2.0
PasswordViewer 2.0 is an application released by PCDiskTools Inc. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase PasswordViewer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PasswordViewer 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PasswordViewer 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PasswordViewer 2.0". If it exists on your system the PasswordViewer 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PasswordViewer 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PasswordViewer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PasswordViewer 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PCDiskTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PasswordViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PasswordViewer 2.0.
8. After uninstalling PasswordViewer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PasswordViewer 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PasswordViewer 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PasswordViewer 2.0 by PCDiskTools Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that PasswordViewer 2.0 by PCDiskTools Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PasswordViewer 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 15:59:05.767