PasswordMaster5.2.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 from your computerCONEXSOFT
. Open here
for more information on CONEXSOFT. Click on http://conexsoft.fujigoma.com/?o=p
to get more data about PasswordMaster5.2.0 on CONEXSOFT's website. PasswordMaster5.2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Conex\PasswordMaster directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PasswordMaster5.2.0 is C:\WINDOWS\eiunin21.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PasswordMaster.exe and occupies 680.00 KB (696320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PasswordMaster5.2.0. They take about 2.04 MB (2142720
bytes) on disk.
- appbooter.exe (20.00 KB)
- autocommit.exe (1.36 MB)
- PasswordMaster.exe (680.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.0
PasswordMaster5.2.0 is an application by CONEXSOFT. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PasswordMaster5.2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PasswordMaster5.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PasswordMaster5.2.0". If it exists on your system the PasswordMaster5.2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PasswordMaster5.2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PasswordMaster5.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PasswordMaster5.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://conexsoft.fujigoma.com/?o=p
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\eiunin21.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PasswordMaster5.2.0.
8. After removing PasswordMaster5.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PasswordMaster5.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PasswordMaster5.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 by CONEXSOFT from your PC, we are not saying that PasswordMaster5.2.0 by CONEXSOFT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PasswordMaster5.2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 23:38:06.843