Password Unlocker Bundle
Password Unlocker Bundle is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Password Unlocker Bundle from your PCPassword Unlocker Bundle, Inc.
. You can find out more on Password Unlocker Bundle, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Password Unlocker Bundle at http://www.passwordunlocker.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Unlocker Bundle folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Password Unlocker Bundle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Unlocker Bundle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.45 MB (5718016 bytes) on disk and is named PasswordUnlockerBundle.exe.
Password Unlocker Bundle is composed of the following executables which take 6.50 MB (6813245
bytes) on disk:
- PasswordUnlockerBundle.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (851.78 KB)
- grub.exe (217.78 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Password Unlocker Bundle:
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\7ZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\cudart32_42_9.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\OpenCL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\PasswordUnlockerBundle.exe
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\r2.ico
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\RecoveryOffice.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\RecoveryPdf.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\RecoveryRar.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\RecoveryZip.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\vcomp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Password Unlocker Bundle\wpu\grub.exe
Password Unlocker Bundle is a program by Password Unlocker Bundle, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Password Unlocker Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Unlocker Bundle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Unlocker Bundle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Unlocker Bundle". If it exists on your system the Password Unlocker Bundle app will be found automatically. When you click Password Unlocker Bundle in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Password Unlocker Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Unlocker Bundle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.passwordunlocker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Unlocker Bundle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Password Unlocker Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Password Unlocker Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Unlocker Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Unlocker Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Unlocker Bundle by Password Unlocker Bundle, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Unlocker Bundle by Password Unlocker Bundle, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Unlocker Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:27:01.217