Password Organizer 3.9.5
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 from your computerDVAsoft
. More information on DVAsoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.dvasoft.com/password_organizer/
if you want to read more on Password Organizer 3.9.5 on DVAsoft's web page. Usually the Password Organizer 3.9.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5. pp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2260480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Password Organizer 3.9.5. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2956073
bytes) on disk.
- pp.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Password Organizer 3.9.5 version 3.9.5
Password Organizer 3.9.5 is a program offered by DVAsoft. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Password Organizer 3.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Password Organizer 3.9.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Organizer 3.9.5". If it is installed on your PC the Password Organizer 3.9.5 application will be found automatically. When you select Password Organizer 3.9.5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Password Organizer 3.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Organizer 3.9.5:
- The software company is: http://www.dvasoft.com/password_organizer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Organizer 3.9.5.
8. After uninstalling Password Organizer 3.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Password Organizer 3.9.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Organizer 3.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 by DVAsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Organizer 3.9.5 by DVAsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 23:54:25.397