Password Organizer 3.9.5
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 from your computerDVAsoft
. More information on DVAsoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.dvasoft.com/password_organizer/
if you want to read more on Password Organizer 3.9.5 on DVAsoft's web page. Usually the Password Organizer 3.9.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5. pp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2260480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Password Organizer 3.9.5. They occupy about 2.82 MB (2956073
bytes) on disk.
- pp.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Password Organizer 3.9.5 version 3.9.5
Password Organizer 3.9.5 is a program offered by DVAsoft. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Password Organizer 3.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Password Organizer 3.9.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Organizer 3.9.5". If it exists on your system the Password Organizer 3.9.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Password Organizer 3.9.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Organizer 3.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Organizer 3.9.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.dvasoft.com/password_organizer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Organizer 3.9.5.
8. After uninstalling Password Organizer 3.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Password Organizer 3.9.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Organizer 3.9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 by DVAsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Organizer 3.9.5 by DVAsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Password Organizer 3.9.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-23 23:54:25.397