Password Manager Client
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Password Manager Client for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Password Manager Client from your computerBASF
. You can read more on BASF or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Password Manager Client can be seen at http://www.BASF.com
. Usually the Password Manager Client application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BASF IS\Password Manager Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. ClientService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.00 KB (8192 bytes) on disk.
Password Manager Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.00 KB (8192
bytes) on disk.
- ClientService.exe (8.00 KB)
This page is about Password Manager Client version 5.1.2
Password Manager Client is a program by BASF. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Password Manager Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Password Manager Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Password Manager Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Password Manager Client". If it is installed on your PC the Password Manager Client application will be found automatically. After you click Password Manager Client in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Manager Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Manager Client.
8. After uninstalling Password Manager Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Password Manager Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Password Manager Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Manager Client by BASF from your computer, we are not saying that Password Manager Client by BASF is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Manager Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 03:13:53.470