Password Depot Server 8
Password Depot Server 8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Password Depot Server 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. Further information on AceBIT GmbH can be seen here
. Detailed information about Password Depot Server 8 can be found at http://www.acebit.com/
. Password Depot Server 8 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot Server 8 directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot Server 8\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Depot Server 8. Password Depot Server 8's main file takes about 4.46 MB (4680696 bytes) and is named pd_admin.exe.
The following executables are contained in Password Depot Server 8. They occupy 8.74 MB (9167760
bytes) on disk.
- pd_admin.exe (4.46 MB)
- pd_server.exe (1.55 MB)
- pd_service.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about Password Depot Server 8 version 8.1.1
alone. For more Password Depot Server 8 versions please click below:
Password Depot Server 8 is an application by AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Password Depot Server 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Password Depot Server 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Password Depot Server 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot Server 8". If it exists on your system the Password Depot Server 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Password Depot Server 8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot Server 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot Server 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot Server 8\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot Server 8.
8. After removing Password Depot Server 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot Server 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot Server 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot Server 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot Server 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot Server 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:52:59.997