Password Depot 3
This page contains complete information on how to remove Password Depot 3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Password Depot 3 from your systemAceBIT
. You can find out more on AceBIT or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Password Depot 3 can be found at http://www.acebit.com
. Usually the Password Depot 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Password Depot 3 is RunDll32. Password Depot 3's main file takes about 2.22 MB (2328384 bytes) and its name is PasswordDepot.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Password Depot 3. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2328384
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (2.22 MB)
The current page applies to Password Depot 3 version 3.2.3
only. Click on the links below for other Password Depot 3 versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Password Depot 3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AceBIT\Password Depot 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 3
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3\help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3\hilfe.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3\PasswordDepot.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 3\tod_de.dat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Password Depot 3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Password Depot 3
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Password Depot 3 Shell Context Menu Handler
Password Depot 3 is an application released by the software company AceBIT. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Password Depot 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Password Depot 3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Password Depot 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Password Depot 3". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Password Depot 3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Password Depot 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acebit.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Password Depot 3.
8. After removing Password Depot 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Depot 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Password Depot 3 by AceBIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Password Depot 3 by AceBIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Depot 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-27 08:49:39.380