Password Depot 12
This web page is about Password Depot 12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Password Depot 12 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AceBIT GmbH. You can read more about about Password Depot 12 at https://www.acebit.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 12 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 12\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Password Depot 12. PasswordDepot.exe is the Password Depot 12's main executable file and it takes close to 14.14 MB (14822504 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.98 MB (25142648
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (14.14 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (5.51 MB)
- pdUpdater.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.4
of Password Depot 12. Click on the links below for other Password Depot 12 versions:
Password Depot 12 is a program offered by the software company AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Password Depot 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Password Depot 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Depot 12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 12". The Password Depot 12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Password Depot 12 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Password Depot 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 12:
- The software company is: https://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 12\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Depot 12.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Password Depot 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Password Depot 12 by AceBIT GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Password Depot 12 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 13:39:33.753