This web page is about Password Changer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Password Changer from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Password Changer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "swisscolon-61f23e91@@Controller.Password Changer". SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.56 MB (4784944 bytes) on disk.
Password Changer is composed of the following executables which take 5.10 MB (5349568
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.80 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Password Changer version 1.0
Password Changer is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Password Changer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Password Changer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Password Changer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Changer". The Password Changer application will be found very quickly. When you select Password Changer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Changer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Password Changer.
8. After uninstalling Password Changer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Password Changer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Password Changer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Password Changer by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Changer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Password Changer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:48:21.650