You can find below details on how to remove Passta for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Passta from your systemASCOMP Software GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on ASCOMP Software GmbH. Further information about Passta can be seen at http://www.passta.org
. Passta is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Passta directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Passta\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Passta. Passta's main file takes around 17.91 MB (18775400 bytes) and is called passta.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Passta. They take about 19.03 MB (19954947
bytes) on disk.
- passta.exe (17.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Passta version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Passta:
...click to view all...
Passta is an application by the software company ASCOMP Software GmbH. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Passta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Passta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Passta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Passta". The Passta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Passta in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Passta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Passta:
- The publisher is: http://www.passta.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASCOMP Software\Passta\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Passta.
8. After removing Passta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Passta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Passta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Passta by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Passta by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Passta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 17:53:12.917