Passage 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Passage 3 from your PCBluefish Games
. Go over here
for more information on Bluefish Games. Passage 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluefish Games\Passage 3 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Passage 3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluefish Games\Passage 3\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluefish Games\Passage 3\install.log" -u. Passage 3's primary file takes about 2.60 MB (2724352 bytes) and is called P3.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Passage 3. They occupy about 4.56 MB (4777070
bytes) on disk.
- Extra.exe (1.59 MB)
- P3.exe (2.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (378.11 KB)
The current page applies to Passage 3 version 1.0
Passage 3 is an application offered by Bluefish Games. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Passage 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Passage 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Passage 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Passage 3". If it is installed on your PC the Passage 3 app will be found automatically. After you click Passage 3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Passage 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Passage 3.
8. After uninstalling Passage 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Passage 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Passage 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Passage 3 by Bluefish Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Passage 3 by Bluefish Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Passage 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 11:49:47.617